5 Aralık 2014 Cuma

December Playlist

I decided to put together some songs that I've been really loving lately. Hope I'll be consistent on doing that and make this a monthly post series.

So here is my december playlist. Hope you enjoy.


Bu günlerde keyifle dinlediğim birkaç şarkıyı bir araya getirmek istedim. Umarım devamlılık gösterir ve bunu aylık bir seri haline getiririm.

Aralık ayı playlistim aşağıda. Umarım siz de benim kadar keyif alırsınız.


  1. Donde Se Acaban Las Noches - Jullian Champenois
  2. Baby It's You - Cilla Black
  3. Anyone Who Knows What Love Is - Irma Thomas
  4. Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
  5. 5 Years Time - Noah And The Whale
  6. I Don't Know - Ruth Brown
  7. Dinner - Blood Orange 
  8. Why Can't There Be Love - Dee Edwards
  9. I Wanna Be Loved By You - Marilyn Monroe
  10. Charleston Butterfly - Parov Stelar feat. Gabriella Hanninen
  11. Perfectly Perfect - Elizabeth & the Catapult
  12. Free Falling - Florrie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder